Friday, December 9, 2011

Destiny and Hard work ( Hard work Vs Destiny)


Destiny:

Hard work perhaps can be rated as the best personality trait of a person's attributes. There can be no substitute for hard work. I believe in hard work. I love hard working people. People will always respect and love hard working persons.

My question now is whether all hard working people succeed in life?




On the other hand, do all lazy people fail in life?
The answer is" No".
Similarly, I have some more questions. Do all the intelligent people come up in life?
Alternatively, do all dull persons fail in life?
Again, the answer is a big "NO".
There is a saying "success is from 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.
It is obvious that we need intelligence and hard work for success in life.
Nevertheless, there is one more very important factor, which helps you be successful. That is your destiny.

You may call it as destiny or God's blessing. I strongly believe without God's blessing we cannot go anywhere near success.
I want to make myself clear to my readers that I do believe in hard work as you do. At the same time, I believe that hard work alone cannot gift you success. We need the favorable gift of Destiny, hard work and intelligence to travel the road of success. The simple arithmetic formula is:

Favorable destiny+ hard work +intelligence= Success

Summary:  Hard work is very important in life, no doubts about that. Mere hard work does not pay, smart work will pay better results in general. However, the best results can be obtained when you work hard, smart backed by favorable destiny. Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

+

Triond

Followe me, I will follow you

Entrecard

BC

Award Winning Small Business Startup & Business Consulting Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Labels

Labels

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More