Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Special Person


Sometimes you find a special person
Who changes your life a lot
Someone you can hug when sad
And shed your tears off


Someone with whom we want to
Make laughter until she can't stop
Someone who makes you believe
The world is so beautiful and good

Someone with whom you want to
Hold hands and walk the woods
Someone you want to listen with
To your Favorite music score

Someone you want to enjoy with
Nature's scenic views and more
Someone you want to dance with,
And talk about your past,

Someone you want to share with
Your good times and bad at last
Someone whom you live for
And who will be by your side

Someone whom you can rely on
Totally forever abide
Someone who is your whole world
And lets you change her life too

I am glad I found my special person
It is you my dear, who else?
If you live to be 100, I want to live
To enjoy this wonderful life in full
In this beautiful world I love.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

+

Triond

Followe me, I will follow you

Entrecard

BC

Award Winning Small Business Startup & Business Consulting Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Labels

Labels

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More